The Vise Library now has two iPads for use located at the iBar. We hope that these will be useful to some of our upper level students. These iPads are loaded with apps to help with research, fun, note taking, finding the latest news and CU resources. These can also be used in the event that the library computers are full. At this time, printing is not an available option from the iPads. The iPads also have a survey loaded on them for suggestions of app to purchase.
There are some policies that must be followed in order to use the Vise Library iPads:
- They may be used only by current Cumberland University staff and students that are in good standing with the library (no overdue books or fees).
- The iPads cannot leave the Vise Library premises
- The iPads are only available for us in 2 hour intervals each day
- If the iPad is damaged while in use, the user is responsible for costs
- No apps may be added or deleted
- Before anyone is allowed to use the iPads, one must sign a liability agreement.
We hope that these will be a great addition to our library. Please see the library front desk to get started!