Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Meet the Librarian : Emily Parks

Today's Meet the Librarian profile features Emily Parks, who is responsible for assisting with cataloging and Interlibrary Loan duties, as well as kicking butt at whatever random tasks she's asked to do.

Here are a few questions for Emily :

If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would do?
Buy everyone in my family their own farm with their choice of house to go with it. Mine would be a house like the one in the Notebook!

If you could be any fictional character (from a TV show, movie, or book), who would you choose?
Denarius Targaryen from GOT. I think being the Mother of Dragons would be pretty legit.

What grown-up job did you want to have when you were a child?
I wanted to be a cosmetologist, but that was before I learned you had to cut people's toenails to do that job....ew.

What do you have an irrational fear of?
Being covered in centipedes

What word do you have trouble saying?
Parenthesis

What was the last book you read?
Chosen by Ted Dekker

What book can you read over and over again?
The Hunger Games series. I know it's cheesy, but I just really enjoy those books!

What is the thing you like best about your work?
My co-workers!

What do you do when you cannot sleep?
Try to mentally play through one of my pieces of piano music.

What are you always late for?
I'm generally never late. I hate being late to anything!

What are you grateful for today?
I'm grateful that graduation is almost here!

What are the perks of your job?
First dibs and unlimited access to books and movies!


No comments:

Post a Comment