Tuesday, January 24, 2012

New info about the I.T. Helpdesk


The I.T. Helpdesk is no longer located in the library. The information below is from Tony Dedman, Director of the I.T. department and explains some of the changes that have been made.

I.T. HELPDESK
1. New Location:   I.T. Office in Labry Hall, Basement Level, Room LH-003

2. Hours of operation:
Monday through Thursday: 8:30am-12pm
  All other times are by appointment only.

3. Equipment Drop-off:  To drop off a Cumberland-owned or provided laptop (No personal equipment), coordinate with the Helpdesk during the days & times above.

4. All Other Requests:  The I.T. request system should be used for all technical requests as much as possible.  You may access the I.T. request system from www.cumberland.edu/eportal.html  If you have never used the request system be sure to click on "Directions: on how to submit an I.T. request are found here (Be sure to read all the way through for the password).

5. Phone Messages during or after hours:   You may also call 547-1240 at any time and leave a detailed message.  We also ask that phone messages be followed up with a Technology Request  to ensure accurate details and contact information.

No comments:

Post a Comment